Dealing with foot problems:
- Recognizing that a problem exists is the first step to a solution. Don’t presume that your foot pain or discomfort can’t be treated.
- Seek help from a professional – that’s when Shay Podiatry can be of service.
- Give your podiatrist a full description of your problems so that a treatment plan can be devised to suit you and follow the treatment plan diligently.
- Follow-up is absolutely necessary. This is the only way your podiatrist can provide long-term relief, and possibly a permanent solution, for your problem.
Podiatry and Children:
Normal developmental milestones will affect the way the legs and feet look at particular stages of growth.
It is wise to check unusual walking patterns, leg or foot pain, or “rolling in at the ankles”, to establish whether treatment is necessary.
Common conditions treated by Podiatrists include;
- feet rolling in/out when walking
- pidgeon toe gait
- knock knees
- bow legs
- frequent tripping when running or playing
- complaints of foot or leg pain
- strange walking patterns
- heel pain
- knee pain.
Our podiatrists can help if you have concerns about any of these issues. Please contact our telephone reception on 07 3881 3843 (all clinics)..
Our intention is to assist in preventing future problems while doing no harm in the treatment we provide today.
Our Podiatrists Treat: